Arlington Medical Imaging has developed an excellent reputation for clinical quality and customer service. An easy to find location and numerous reserved parking spots, along with our unmatched convenience in the growing Arlington market sets our facility apart. Arlington Medical Imaging is an independent outpatient imaging clinic owned by Southlake Radiology. We strive to provide clinical leadership as well as being a direct and consistent point of contact for patients and physicians alike. Value driven and patient focused, we are your compassionate source for affordable imaging solutions.
Imaging tests done at AMI typically cost a third to one fourth of the average fee when compared to other hospital affiliated imaging centers in the area. We are able to do this, without sacrificing quality, as we are an independent facility without any hospital affiliation. A recent survey was conducted comparing cost of imaging services in the Arlington area at three prominent imaging centers. The survey focused on pricing for two common studies. The results revealed AMI was the most affordable imaging options. The survey showed a CT of the abdomen and pelvis with and without contrast: AMI's cost was 70% lower than the competition.
|Service||Avg Insurance Payment: Hosp Aff Center||Avg Insurance Payment: AMI||Cost Difference||Healthcare Savings|
|Nuclear Imaging, Abdomen||$2,000.00||$600.00||$1,400.00||70%|
|CT Scan, Abdomen and Pelvis||$1,400.00||$425.00||$975.00||70%|
This helps us do our part to reduce escalating Healthcare costs
|Service||Avg Insurance Payment: Hosp Aff Center||Avg Patient Responsibility at Hosp Aff Center||Average Insurance Payment: AMI||Avg Patient Responsibility at AMI||Avg Patient Savings using AMI|
|Nuclear Imaging, Abdomen||$2,000.00||$400.00||$600.00||$120.00||$280.00|
|CT Scan, Abdomen and Pelvis||$1,400.00||$280.00||$425.00||$85.00||$185.00|
AMI helps to dramatically reduce patient out of pocket costs
In addition to being so affordable, our experienced and compassionate staff members are willing and available to discuss any element of your visit in detail to ensure your experience is both pleasant and informed. All technologists at AMI are Registered trained professionals. Appointments are accommodated quickly and final reports available rapidly, helping to improve clinical outcomes.
Everyone at Arlington Medical Imaging is grateful for the support we have received from the community over the past several years. We look forward to meeting your diagnostic imaging needs and welcome the opportunity to exceed your expectations.
- General Radiology
- Our diagnostic radiographers evaluate bone-related injuries or damage, detect pneumonia, and can help diagnose the source of back pain with quick turnaround results, and accurate readings.
- Bone Densitometry
- Early detection is the key to protecting your patients from debilitating osteoporosis. With 55% of people over 50 diagnosed with the disease, our non-invasive DEXA readings provide quick, easy readings to help you offer proactive bone care to those in your care.
- Digital Mamography
- Used in conjunction with regular physical breast examinations, mammography readings save lives. Our mammography exams only last 30-45 minutes, and our board-certified radiologists will send the results to you, the physician, within hours.
- Ultrasounds and Vascular Ultrasounds
- From the transducer to our video display screen to a physician’s own personal computer, we provide clear diagnostic ultrasounds for small and large organs. Our Doppler ultrasound studies for vascular exams provide you with accurate readings for proactive care.
- High Field 1.5 T MRI
- Using the latest in MRI and MRA technology, our equipment is designed to minimize claustrophobia and provide easy access to a wide range of patients. From blood vessel analysis to brain and spine diagnosis, our certified neuroradiologists will provide reports in less than 24 hours.
- CT scan
- Using state-of-the-art spiral scanning techniques, we provide the cleanest cross-section images of your patients’ internal anatomy. Detect disease, trauma effects, and musculoskeletal disorders in the earliest stages with our swift diagnostic reads.
- EXCELLENT SERVICE
We include these values in everything we do. Our Mission is to see to it that every patient receives the top of the line radiologic care with compassion that each person deserves. We treat everyone we encounter with concern, respect, and kindness, and always hold ourselves accountable to the highest standard of integrity. We recognize that we can accomplish more as a team than as individuals and always strive to improve clinical outcomes through better communication and collaboration with physicians, patients, and providers.
First time there and the staff was very professional and friendly. I would recommend Arlington medical imaging for your imaging needs. They are great...... Abby!! You are so AWESOME.